Contestants Class of 2018
Get ready to elevate your voice!
FREE HOTEL STAY!
FREE BOOTCAMP: YOGA, ANYONE?!
FREE ACCESS TO SELECT CONVENTION EVENTS!
SURPRISE GOODIES IN GIFT BAGS!
Who We Are Looking For
Because you will be a big deal!
Must be residing/studying in North America
Must be willing to travel to the UNAA Convention in Seattle (Bellevue), Washington and be there August 28th through September 2nd, 2018
(Hotel stay and some meals provided)
Aspiring to become a community and global leader
Eager to learn
In love with your culture
18 – 30 years as of 31st December 2017
Must be willing to travel up to 30 days in a year on UNAA and Miss Uganda North America community engagements
Must be willing to give speeches when called upon – Training and support will be provided if needed
There's more to life than winning ...
Code of Conduct Summarized
- We are a family – we support and respect each other
- We are equal opportunity – we do not discriminate
- We are queens – we must do all that is in our power to change the world around us
- We are global leaders – our dress code must not disrespect any gender, culture, sexual orientation or race.
What to expect
- Contestants shall purchase their own air tickets to the venue
- Contestants shall provide their attires per session unless otherwise stated and communicated
- Contestants shall have photography and videography services at their disposal during rehearsals and beauty pageant night
- Contestants will arrive in Seattle, Washington no later than 12:00 Eastern on Tuesday August 28th, 2018 – meeting point to be communicated
- Awards will be finalized and communicated at least 30 days prior to the beauty pageant
5 Application Steps
- Step 1 is to fill the application form below
- Step 2 is to provide all pictures/documentation as requested
- Step 3 is to sign a code of conduct
- Step 4 is to sign the welcome letter
- Step 5 is to give yourself a big hug
Here we GO ...
All selected contestants automatically inducted into the Miss Uganda North America Leadership Program!