Meet our Miss Uganda North America Class of 2017.
The Miss Uganda North America Leadership Program is proud to present our Class of 2017. Our program aims to impart leadership skills so that our inductees can be the change that they want to see in their communities and globally.
These 12 young women took part in the Miss Uganda North America Beauty Pageant 2017 at the InterContinental Miami Hotel in Miami, Florida, on September 1st 2017. Please join us in congratulating them.
- WINNER Yvonne Kushemererwa, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1st Runner Up Aida Doris Kinkufi Luswanga, Madison, Wisconsin, USA.
- 2nd Runner Up Ratibah Ismail El-Gazzar, Denver, Colorado, USA.
- Miss Personality Doreen Kazinduka, Bronx, New York, USA.
- Dorothy Leticia Nakibirige, Mankato, Minnesota, USA.
- Jennifer Lutalo, Centennial, Colorado, USA.
- Juliet Chemisto Twalla, Hyattsville, Maryland, USA.
- Phionah Nyangoma Klahn, Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA.
- Porshia Nakalanda, Los Angeles, California, USA.
- Priscilla Nankya, Los Angeles, California, USA.
- Tekla Rudwin Nakazibwe, Los Angeles, California, USA.
- Tezira Khafswa Byabusha, New York City, New York, USA.
We especially congratulate our 2017 winner – who also won the Miss Talent award – Yvonne Kushemererwa, our runners up Aida Doris Kinkufi and Ratibah Ismail El-Gazzar, and our Miss Personality winner Doreen Kazinduka.